Thursday, November 10, 2011

DazzleMe Logo

I have decided to change part of my logo. A "DM" and beads has always held a place in the center of the circle. That has now been replaced by a Fleur de Lis.

One reason I decided on the change is I no longer make just jewelry, but a myriad of other items as well.

Another is that I was born in New Orleans, LA and have always lived within two hours of the city. There is usually a special place in your heart for the place you were born, but when it is a place as full of history, mystery, uniqueness and fun as New Orleans is, you develop a very strong bond to the city of your birth.

The Fleur de Lis has always been a symbol of the city. It is also the symbol of our hard-working, dedicated, 2009 Super Bowl Winning, "New Orleans Saints"!

After Hurricane Katrina, the Fleur de Lis seemed to take on new life as the symbol of New Orleans and south Louisiana as we continue to re-build our lives, businesses and homes after such a devastating event.

So with all of this said, it has now become my honor to display it as part of my logo. Hope you like it as well as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment