Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well, it's the beginning of November already. The Hurry-Scurry is about to begin. I'm not sure why we wait till the last minute to do all of the things we need to do for the holiday season every year. Maybe it just enhances the experience for us. Maybe it's because we put off what we can until we can't. Either way, it will be several months before things get back to normal routines for most of us. It seems to me that the older I get the faster the years pass. Each year I just turn around and it's the holiday season again. I really wish I'd learn to prepare all year. I'm getting too old for all the Hustle and Bustle. Well, as I say each and every year..."Maybe next year!" Hopefully one year soon I will succeed, cuz I'm probably running out of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment